Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack

Battle.net announces the LP edition of the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm soundtrack is now available on iTunes. In addition to the 17 music tracks the new version adds artwork, liner notes, and behind-the-scenes interviews. They add that if you've already purchased the Cataclysm soundtrack you are entitled to the bonus content for free. Thanks Ant.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack Jan 13, 2011, 01:30 Paranoid Jack

Anyone know what the advantages or disadvantages are to merging a WoW account with Battle.Net?

Also, I'm wondering if the game world is altered for all even those who don't have Cataclysm? I'd assume it would have to be...

I haven't played in years but suddenly got the itch to check it out again.

edit: Just tried to log in and there is no choice you have to merge the accounts. D'oH!

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 2011, 01:38.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack Jan 12, 2011, 13:44 Eldaron Imotholin

Let this set the tone of today's media retardedness. Last I looked an LP was a long-playing phonograph record designed to be played at 33.3 rpm. We're way too far ahead in the future that iTunes can shit that out somehow.  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

3. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack Jan 12, 2011, 13:40 LittleMe

Hey a vinyl LP picturedisc would be nice, too.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

2. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack Jan 12, 2011, 10:55 nin

Maybe I'm just old, but isn't an LP, by definition, vinyl?

That was my thought also, and based on the thread replies there, we're not alone.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm LP Soundtrack Jan 12, 2011, 10:52 JoeNapalm

Maybe I'm just old, but isn't an LP, by definition, vinyl?

Dagnabbed kids these days with their iTubes.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo