Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Natural Selection 2 Beta

A new build 161 of the Natural Selection 2 beta is now available via Steam. Unknown Worlds has the extensive patch notes for the new version, saying extra time was spent removing bugs, and they should now be back to more frequent updates.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta Jan 12, 2011, 23:28 bigspender

exactly, its a beta - if you don't like beta testing, then you won't like this, you usually don't see any games this early in the development process which is why people might be complainging about it - it just needs a bit more time in the oven

although there is no reason not to buy this game right now, the more $$$ the dev's have the faster the game will flourish.

The community is one of the best i've seen ever be apart of - yes there is lag, yes its not perfectly smooth, but you'll get a taste of how complicated and atmospheric the game is.

A patch is released every 1-2 weeks, and you can see that it has already come a long way in a short period of time - its gonna be fantastic!

3. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta Jan 12, 2011, 20:59 |oR|jonvall

Say this with me people....B-E-T-A...that's right...you got it.....B-E-T-A.....VERY GOOD! You guys do know what a beta is and more importantly WHY they conduct a beta test of a game right?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta Jan 12, 2011, 18:31 Overon

I have seen some videos on this game. The animations are pretty poor and I have heard people complain that the beta is not very good. Tell me why they are wrong.  

1. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta Jan 12, 2011, 17:22 Evil Timmy

I'm happy to be supporting the further development of this game, but...I went on a couple nights ago, and there was one solitary server that had more than a single person on it, and it had an unplayable 275ms ping. I hope that doesn't reflect poorly on how well supported this game will be by the community at large.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo