Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Previews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Previews Jan 12, 2011, 02:54 Jerykk

While I certainly have my doubts about DA2, I'm curious to see how they implement choice and consequence now that the game is more linear. That's really the only potentially positive thing I've seen or read about the game. Everything else is disappointing, from the graphics to the UI to the dumbed down combat.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Previews Jan 11, 2011, 11:04 nin

Makes me wonder why they would call it Dragon Age 2, and not just Dragon Age: The Cash In, and then go back later and make an official DA2, that connected to the first one.

I just don't get Bioware anymore. They build up this great reputation, and then shit all over it.

Fuck em.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Evening Previews Jan 11, 2011, 10:46 JoeNapalm

I never thought I'd say these words, but @#$% you, Bioware.

Seriously.

Going from Origins to one playable main character? None of the endings of DA are canon, including the Dark Ritual?

DA and Mass Effect are great IPs - but you're @#$%ing them up with this dumbing-down crap. You made a ton of money on the originals, so chop the bean-counters and marketing wonks into bait and get back to making games people love, rather than just squeezing the life out of them.

Gah!

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

1. Re: Evening Previews Jan 11, 2011, 08:13 SpectralMeat

Crysis 2 preview sounds like the game is fun, but I am sure it will not be able to live up to the expectation. I really liked Crysis and Warhead, and I am looking forward to this one.  

Steam: SpectralMeat

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo