Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New MechWarrior: Living Legends

A new version 0.4.1 of MechWarrior: Living Legends is now available, updating this mecha combat Crysis modification with new content and features. New stuff includes dual-platform support for Crysis and Crysis Wars, a new game mode, three new units, three new weapons, six new maps, and more. Thanks DJSatane.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 31, 2010, 07:56 KilrathiAce

0.4.2 is out and this mod on crysis wars is quite nice compared to 0.3.2 on crysis. Sounds are all smooth now without issues like in the past and I had no shuttering so far. This mod took a giant step forward.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.12.69.48:64100/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/209.246.142.186:64100/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/217.163.29.10:64100/

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 31, 2010, 06:43 InBlack

I seriously entertained the notion of buying Crysis Wars for a while just for this mod. However I dont really want to support CryTek, since they are full of shit and have fooled me once already with their horrid game Crysis.

Arguably if it werent for Crysis there wouldnt be this excellent mod, but on the other hand if it werent for Crysis Im pretty sure these guys would have found another engine to work on...

I have a nifty blue line!

7. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 31, 2010, 02:04 WyldKat

MW:LL is a fantastic mod, in fact I bought Crysis just to play it. In the release I played though, aircraft handled really strangely and not very much like an aircraft should really handle. But then it's been a year so I imagine they have that ironed out by now.  

6. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 31, 2010, 02:00 KilrathiAce

Installer is great now, and I suggest you get the crysis wars version of mwll as the crysis one while still supported its not where the future is. Installer is now basically downloading everything for u, checks for updates and installs it all for u.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

5. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 30, 2010, 22:14 Burrito of Peace

How's the installer now?

I went out and bought Crysis some time ago simply to play this mod but the installation was a pain in the ass.

4. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 30, 2010, 17:40 Overon

MWLL awesome. You would do yourself a favor and play it. Each release gets better and better.

3. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 30, 2010, 16:25 Hump

Techie714 © wrote on Dec 30, 2010, 11:19:
This looks so cool, i just wish it had a single player component with it. also what ever happened to that awesome video we all saw about a year ago with the new Mechwarrior IP?

I've been following the blog of one of the Pirhana guys. He isn't allowed to say a word about it but he's been asking the community some questions about what they feel a SIM should encompass, favorite mech renders, how he would love to see a game with a nice dedicated controller a-la Steel Battalion. I doubt he'd be asking those kind of questions if the game had been canned.

My own opinion is that they probably have a publisher and are hashing out the details. If I were a betting man I'd say E3 will be an unveiling.

As far as Living Legends, go buy Crisis Wars so you can play it. LL is arguably one of the most professional mods ever made. It has a bit of a learning curve but its so worth it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

2. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 30, 2010, 12:51 Dalumberjack

Techie714 © wrote on Dec 30, 2010, 11:19:
This looks so cool, i just wish it had a single player component with it. also what ever happened to that awesome video we all saw about a year ago with the new Mechwarrior IP?

no one has heard a thing since they got sued about the video. It had certain "mechs" in it that were from the original battle tech universe that can't be used... I think....

I was looking forward to that game, but being so long in the dark, I have given up hope.

I never wanted to do this job in the first place! I... I wanted to be... A LUMBERJACK! Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! With my best girl by my side! The Larch! The Pine! The Giant Redwood tree! The Seq

1. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 30, 2010, 11:19 Techie714 ©

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo