Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Duke Nukem Forever Interview

The Duke Nukem Forever interview on Big Download talks with Gearbox's Randy Pitchford about the upcoming shooter sequel. They discuss the game, Duke's history, environmental interactivity, multiplayer, that the demo (and obviously the beta) will proceed the game's launch (which is still slated for 2011), how they view the clichéd aspects of the Duke character to be fresh, and more.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 11:47 Steele Johnson

Is this game ever going to be released?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 10:47 Kxmode

Duke Nukem Whatever...  

6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 06:05 Scud

Or you could just stop reading previews and interviews, it's not like someone's putting a gun to your head or something.
Wake me when they actually release something. Sleeping

5. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 02:04 JohnBirshire

I wish this game would STFU and come out already so we can stop reading previews and interviews for the rest of our lives. I was a huge fan of the previous games, even played Duke 3D religiously and was TEN/Kali ranked, but even I can't help but throw up in my mouth a little bit everything I see yet another mention of this game.

4. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 01:21 Sepharo

Jerykk wrote on Dec 29, 2010, 00:47:
Also, John Callaham is a helluva nice guy but his interviews are the equivalent of watching paint peel. Nothing but softball robotic questions.

Doesn't that apply to pretty much every games industry interview these days? The interviewers only ask publisher-approved questions, after all.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/1/20/

3. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 29, 2010, 00:47 Jerykk

Also, John Callaham is a helluva nice guy but his interviews are the equivalent of watching paint peel. Nothing but softball robotic questions.

Doesn't that apply to pretty much every games industry interview these days? The interviewers only ask publisher-approved questions, after all.

2. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 28, 2010, 23:49 Cartman

I wish this turd would finally drop so we can stop hearing about it and get to forgetting it already.  

1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Interview Dec 28, 2010, 21:21 Hump

Amazing. Not a single mention of Piranha's role in the games' development.

C'mon John, ask a couple of questions that make them squirm a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo