Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

MMORPG.COM - Guild Wars 2 - The Fifth Profession.
ArenaNet Community Manager Martin Kerstein recently broke the silence on new Guild Wars 2 information over at Guild Wars 2 fansite GuildWars2Guru, teasing that ArenaNet plans to unveil the fifth profession for Guild Wars 2 in January. So, what will that fifth profession be? That's what we'll be talking about this week. I strongly believe the fifth profession to join the Guild Wars 2 roster will be the return of the Mesmer for a number of reasons.

TildeHash - Why Indie Games Need GNU+Linux. Thanks Ant.
Seven dollars and fourteen cents! We're willing to pay more than 107% more! More than double the price Windows users pay. And this was true for the first "Humble Indie Bundle" as well, the numbers were a little different though: Windows average was $8.05, Mac average was $10.18, GNU+Linux average was $14.52. So in the first "Humble Indie Bundle" everyone was willing to pay a little more, maybe because the games were more appealing, maybe because the games got "Open Sourced" once they made a million dollars, and maybe the current "Humble Indie Bundle" will see people paying more as it continues to run.

View
6. Re: Op Ed Dec 28, 2010, 12:56 nin

However, nothing tops Diablo 3 for me. I'd stab someone with an icepick for it!

I'm very much looking forward to D3, but also cautiously optimistic. I've avoided most videos/descriptions since I figure most of it could/will change before it ships.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 28, 11:38 Re: Op Ed Esoteric
  2. Dec 28, 11:41  Re: Op Ed nin
  3. Dec 28, 11:58   Re: Op Ed Esoteric
  4. Dec 28, 12:07    Re: Op Ed nin
  7. Dec 28, 13:24     Re: Op Ed briktal
  8. Dec 28, 15:17      Re: Op Ed killer_roach
  10. Dec 28, 18:07       Re: Op Ed eRe4s3r
  5. Dec 28, 12:51  Re: Op Ed Cutter
>> 6. Dec 28, 12:56   Re: Op Ed nin