Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Local power moguls Con Edison are working across the street for the third straight day this morning. The basic program seems to be digging a hole in the morning, which gets patched up in the evening so they can dig it up again the next morning. I'm not sure what, if anything, they are doing in-between, but luckily the couple of hours of jack-hammering each morning is not get-get-getting to me at all (*twitch*).

Twitchy Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Super Santa Kicker.
Arkandian Crusade.
Husk.
Links: Top 7 Coolest Cars Recalled in 2010.
Story: Pee-wee Herman Is Heading to HBO.
Images: Daily Afternoon Randomness (43 Photos). Thanks dakslf.
Lunar Eclipse 2010 PHOTOS.
Media: World of Warcraft- Life of a ninja.
OMG Cat.
Blizzard Opens Door and Fills House with Snow.
The Funnies: How different age groups celebrate Christmas - The Oatmeal.
Follow-up: MGM Restructure Complete.
FX Sets Justified Season 2 Return Date.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 20:46 osage no onna

nin wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 10:20:

Holy shit, the audio there is amazing(ly bad). Was someone trying to reenact 2001 in their basement?

Last time I heard that track someone said that it's some orchestra where everyone plays an instrument other than their own. Either that, or it's this group.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 19:35 DrEvil

nin wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 10:20:
OMG Cat.

Holy shit, the audio there is amazing(ly bad). Was someone trying to reenact 2001 in their basement?

If you read the description of the video, the music was intentionally horrific.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 16:26 Prez

Yeah, AvP survival coop is worth 5 bucks. The campaigns are worth that much too.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 14:53 Cutter

Yeah, thanks man. Bleh. What are you going to do?

Anyway, trying not to think about that, I just saw that on today's Steam sale that AvP is on sale for $5. Is that pretty much a no brainer to pick that up at that price? Not really interested in the MP for it, just want to know if it's worth it for the 3 SP campaigns.

Oddly enough, they haven't seem to put any RPG stuff up for sale...yet. I'd like to pick up Divinity 2, but I won't go more than 10 bucks on it. And hopefully they'll throw up Arkham Asylum for $5 at some point as I only played it on the 360, but I'd like to play it again on the PC to tide me over untill the new one is released this fall.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 14:01 mch

Sorry to hear that Cutter  
PSN: CaseDesignate

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 13:38 Cutter

Ok, December is rapidly becoming my most despised month of the year. I just found out that another buddy of mine died a few days ago. Don't know all the details yet, and it doesn't really much matter in the end I guess. So, now it's Dom, my cousin Curtis - who died a few weeks back on Dec. 4th, and now my buddy Paul. And a good uncle of mine is apparently on his death bed right now too. You know, it's really fucking hard trying to get in the Xmas spirit when the people in your life around you are all dying. Fuck fucking fuck! In the words of Walter Sobchek, "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling.

P.S. Oh yeah, and if shit isn't strange enough? You know the news yesterday about the guy who got seriously hurt in the Spiderman show on Broadway? Well, he's an old friend of mine too. Jesus, the hits just keep on coming.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 12:21 sauron

Creston wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 11:56:
In-between they take naps, Blue. It's hard work to have to dig that hole every day.

Creston

It's usually just one guy with the jackhammer. The rest of the crew stands around drinking coffee, scratching their bellies and jawing about the Giants game.

After a couple hours of that, they're exhausted. At which point, it's naptime.

Kittens!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 11:56 Creston

In-between they take naps, Blue. It's hard work to have to dig that hole every day.

Creston

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 11:33 mch

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 11:02:
FYI, www.woot.com has the 250gb HD for xbox for 49.99 with a transfer kit. Great steal if you have an older one like me.

Wow, that's a good one....Unfortunately I'm stuck with my 20GB, it looks like. Sold out

PSN: CaseDesignate

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 11:02 xXBatmanXx

FYI, www.woot.com has the 250gb HD for xbox for 49.99 with a transfer kit. Great steal if you have an older one like me.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 10:47 Verno

FX Sets Justified Season 2 Return Date.

Hell yeah, can't wait. I was a bit disappointed when the first season got yanked from Netflix though it reappeared later on.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 22, 2010, 10:20 nin

OMG Cat.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo