Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Sims Medieval Limited Edition

EA announces they are accepting preorders for a "special Limited Edition" of The Sims Medieval, the new installment in the lifestyle simulation that's due in spring 2011. Preorders are being accepted through this page, and the advance commitment will get some extra content for the same price as the regular version of the game. There is a timer counting down the 91 days until the preorder offer ends to instill you with the proper sense of urgency over this.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: removed Dec 21, 2010, 16:12 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Dec 21, 2010, 15:01:
Oh come on, Blue. You're seriously going to nuke that quote from Marsallus Wallace in Pulp Fiction? Seriously? I can understand when the flamewars erupt, but that? What happened man? You used to be cool.

One doesn't question the motives of El Presidente!

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2010, 17:42.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: removed Dec 21, 2010, 15:01 Cutter

Oh come on, Blue. You're seriously going to nuke that quote from Marsallus Wallace in Pulp Fiction? Seriously? I can understand when the flamewars erupt, but that? What happened man? You used to be cool.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4. Re: The Sims Medieval Limited Edition Dec 21, 2010, 14:23 WyldKat

I feel compelled to check this out for some reason...

though...

...I feel less compelled because EA's M.O. regarding the Sim franchise is to release a shell of a game for $50 and nickel and dime you out of another $150 to complete it.

3. Re: The Sims Medieval Limited Edition Dec 21, 2010, 11:42 Kxmode

To be or not to be! Mmmm....  

2. Re: The Sims Medieval Limited Edition Dec 21, 2010, 11:41 nin

Goals and Dreams for your medieval sims include modern plumbing and electricity.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. removed Dec 21, 2010, 11:34 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 21, 2010, 11:41.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo