Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 07:38 InBlack

Yeah I guess Buzz is kind of the exception to the rule, but then again he was normal until he saw aliens (or at least UFOs)...thats enough to make anyone go bonkers  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 06:24 Hoop

InBlack wrote on Dec 14, 2010, 04:24:
Hoop wrote on Dec 13, 2010, 14:34:
Do you believe the accomplishment of putting a man on the moon was helped or hindered by Neil Armstrong choosing to become essentially a recluse.
Don't get me wrong it's his choice but personally I would like to of heard a little more from him, then again he kind of gives the landing an integrity & humility it otherwise would not have had.

Yeah he should have run for president! Then again they have all sorts of psych tests in astronaut training which they use to screen for sociopathic behaviour, so he doesnt really fit the bill.

Ever wonder why famous test pilots or astronauts never enter politics??

That makes alot sense.
But then again how do you explain Buzz Aldrin.
Maybe Neil just somehow knew Buzz would do enough talking for both of them.

Um .. Behind you...

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 06:13 xXBatmanXx

Sepharo wrote on Dec 14, 2010, 02:08:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 13, 2010, 21:43:
Can anyone point me to some good Windows 7 resources: Programs, tweaks, make it look like XP, etc etc etc?

I know this is tempting, but it really is a better user experience in my opinion. I even leave *gasp* UAC on.

Are you serious? The menu system is horrid. So much wasted space! This is a very simple machine being used for very simple things - I don't want all of this crap on the screen and the shitty menus, shitty look, shit shit shitty.....just sayin....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 04:24 InBlack

Hoop wrote on Dec 13, 2010, 14:34:
Do you believe the accomplishment of putting a man on the moon was helped or hindered by Neil Armstrong choosing to become essentially a recluse.
Don't get me wrong it's his choice but personally I would like to of heard a little more from him, then again he kind of gives the landing an integrity & humility it otherwise would not have had.

Yeah he should have run for president! Then again they have all sorts of psych tests in astronaut training which they use to screen for sociopathic behaviour, so he doesnt really fit the bill.

Ever wonder why famous test pilots or astronauts never enter politics??

I have a nifty blue line!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2010, 02:08 Sepharo

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 13, 2010, 21:43:
Can anyone point me to some good Windows 7 resources: Programs, tweaks, make it look like XP, etc etc etc?

I know this is tempting, but it really is a better user experience in my opinion. I even leave *gasp* UAC on.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2010, 21:43 xXBatmanXx

I bit the bullet and scored that 300 laptop at Best Buy this weekend. It has Windows 7 Home on it....feels clunkly. Can anyone point me to some good Windows 7 resources: Programs, tweaks, make it look like XP, etc etc etc?

Thanks. Not to eager to trudge through this crap. Going to reload it from disk to get rid of all of the crapware that is on it.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Navy 'supergun' Dec 13, 2010, 16:42 Scud

Cool footage, but why a square projectile?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2010, 16:05 PHJF

It's a bigass rock with nothing on it. He hopped around on it for a few minutes.

What else would you like to know?

Steam + PSN: PHJF

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2010, 14:34 Hoop

This comment was edited on Dec 13, 2010, 14:44.

Um .. Behind you...

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo