Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer

This Primal Carnage Teaser Trailer offers some in-game footage of the alpha version of Primal Carnage, the upcoming class-based multiplayer shooter that pits teams of mercenaries versus dinosaurs. Word is: "This is alpha testing for two of our classes; The raptor, The heavy, this is alpha so expect a lot of polishing and changes, this footage was captured with a 8 v 8 gameplay. All real people, no bots." Thanks Joao.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 12, 2010, 17:36 Jerykk

I'm inclined to agree. If any game deserves a remake, it's Trespasser. I don't think any game has ever had such great ideas marred by such terrible execution. An open-world survival-horror game where you're stranded on an island filled with dinosaurs? Yes please.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 12, 2010, 11:15 7.62WorldOrder

They could do so many great things with this idea, it's a pity the premise will be wasted on yet another multiplayer shooter, where dinosaurs are merely substituted for the role usually occupied by aliens and/or terrorists. A game in the vein of Trespasser or even the Sega CD version of Jurrasic Park would be a welcome sight now that technology has caught up with the ideas in those games. I know these guys are an indie outfit so you can't expect the world, but I honestly don't know where they expect to find an audience in this hugely overcrowded genre. The novelty of dinosaurs will wear off in about a week and people will go back to CoD/L4D/TF2.  

5. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 20:00 [VG]Reagle

That could be fun if done right...  

I am MUCH MUCH better now.

4. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 19:04 Jerykk

I think pterodactyl is one of the playable dino classes. They'll be able to pick up and drop enemy humans. As for the dino nametags, you see them when you are on the dino team. Makes sense to me.  

3. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 18:13 Joss

That would be cool if they had a pterodactyl catch that flying raptor that got naded.

What's with the dino-enemy nametags being on?

2. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 15:10 Bill Borre

Reminds me of Turok.  

1. Re: Primal Carnage Alpha Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 12:33 ASeven

TF2 with dinos?

SOLD!

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo