Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 9, 2010, 10:10 Ahumado

I don't know what John has done besides sing and lie around naked. I have given money on a routine basis to The Wounded Warrior project. That may not be for peace in some peoples opinions but it is in mine. Peace of mind to the boys and girls that did something to preserve the peace. Tell me again how Lennon did something tangible and I will say Good job John. I will repeat.....Way overated, though Twist and Shout was sung best by him. Thanks for not calling me any names which is why I replied  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 9, 2010, 01:37 Cutter

Ahumado wrote on Dec 8, 2010, 19:11:
John Lennon...way overated. Watch some interviews, nothing but a smart ass. Met a horrible death but he doesn't deserve the accolades.

As opposed to? Hrm, what's John done for peace, and what have you done?

John 1
Ahumado 0

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 19:11 Ahumado

John Lennon...way overated. Watch some interviews, nothing but a smart ass. Met a horrible death but he doesn't deserve the accolades.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 17:39 Sepharo

Enahs wrote on Dec 8, 2010, 13:41:
I randomly selected some of you bastards for my Steam Friends List to get the stupid thing for the contest. Accept me please! I plan on removing you after the contest anyway! heh

I play very few multiplayer games that are on steam, and when I do it is always with by best friends. So yes, I am just using you guys like $2 hookers and will drop you to the curb when I am done with you!

Rifle

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 17:17 Cutter

Amazing. And I was there 10 years ago today. It was a great turnout of the Imagine memorial.

"Christ, you know it ain't easy. You know how hard it can be. The way things are going, they're gonna' crucify me."

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 15:45 Kxmode

nin wrote on Dec 8, 2010, 12:17:

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 13:41 Enahs

I randomly selected some of you bastards for my Steam Friends List to get the stupid thing for the contest. Accept me please! I plan on removing you after the contest anyway! heh

I play very few multiplayer games that are on steam, and when I do it is always with by best friends. So yes, I am just using you guys like $2 hookers and will drop you to the curb when I am done with you!

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 13:17 Acleacius

http://www.huffingtonpost.com /keith-elliot-greenberg/john-lennon-anniversary_b_793286.html#s200977

http://www.huffingtonpost.com /2010/12/08/john-lennon-anniversary_n_793453.html#s199918

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2010, 12:17 nin

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo