Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Announcement, Media

Atari officially announces Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime, the recently revealed sequel to Ghostbusters: The Video Game. The game will offer four-player co-op gameplay when it is released via digital distribution in Spring 2011 for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. Word is: "The action-packed gameplay progresses as players complete jobs as fearless rookies who explore a series of haunted environments that must be cleared of any ectoplasmic threats. The gripping adventure rages on as players encounter gigantic bosses that require a concentrated effort to defeat using a medley of highly destructive weapons including the Proton Stream, Plasma Inductor, and the Fermion Shock. Rookie Ghostbusters will face the dangers of the eerie world alone or with a ghostbusting team of friends both locally or online through the game’s multiplayer capability." The game's website is accepting newsletter signups, this trailer shows off frenetic gameplay with some stream-crossing and a bit of vehicular mayhem, and here are a batch of screenshots. The embedded version of the clip follows.

View
4. Re: Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Announcement, Media Dec 7, 2010, 13:24 Ecthelion

That's nothing... I finished it with mouse and keyboard! How's that for an accomplishment? :b

If this one doesn't include the original Ghostbuster team, I hope it's being marketed as a budget game. Since it's digital distribution only, I guess it is. Might be worth $5 or so... of course, that's all I paid for the first one, and I found it to be worth a lot more.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

Blue's News logo