Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week

Steam announces they are accepting pre-purchases of the Windows and OS X editions of Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue. Word is the Windows edition of the action/RPG sequel from Ron Gilbert will be released on November 30, with the OS X edition to follow on December 14. Word is: "Join DeathSpank in the hunt for the Thongs of Virtue! Fight through war-torn battlefields, tame the High Plains and sail the savage seas."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week Nov 24, 2010, 13:34 Optional nickname

I am confused, is this the sequel to the first Deathspank game? if so, where is the sequel on the PS3 ?!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week Nov 24, 2010, 11:15 Kxmode

hunt for the Thongs of Virtue! Fight through war-torn battlefields, tame the High Plains and sail the savage seas.

Love is a many splendor thing.

3. Re: PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week Nov 24, 2010, 09:55 Eldaron Imotholin

If this is DeathSpank's humor, I'll pass.  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

2. Re: PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week Nov 24, 2010, 07:29 Prez

ONLY!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: PC Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Next Week Nov 23, 2010, 21:33 [VG]Reagle

First!!  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo