Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Mafia II - Joe's Adventures

Steam News announces Mafia II - Joe's Adventures is now available, a DLC pack with additional content for Mafia II, the open-world life-of-crime sequel from 2K Games. Here's the deal on this offer you may not be able to refuse: "Play as Joe in this new add-on content. In this extension to the original story of Mafia II, Joe uncovers who had Vito sent to prison and what really went down with the Clemente family. In addition to the expanded story, players can explore new locations and get new cars and clothing in dozens of city-based quests. Plus, online leader boards allow players to battle for the highest scores."

View
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II - Joe's Adventures Nov 23, 2010, 22:13 fujiJuice

spindoctor wrote on Nov 23, 2010, 19:54:
In any case, the only review I've been able to find is this - http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/11/23/reviews/78408/

I don't understand his complaints with the car physics. I enjoyed the driving and thought it was spot on, at least for the era (Pretend I was alive then). I am guessing he never played the original, try out running the cops in a Model T.

Going to wait for a few more reviews, the first DLC, while giving the free ride mode I wanted, was kind of lacking.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

Blue's News logo