Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Krome Lives

Robert Walsh, CEO of Australian developer Krome, tells IGN their studio is still open, in spite of multiple cuts over the past couple of years. Word is they are still working on more than one game. "Realistically, we have at least 40 doing work on projects. We're potentially going to get about another 40-45; I'll find out in the next day or two, if this project goes ahead. And then we have another project that comes up in a couple of weeks, which could [require] another 40 people. So it's going to be anywhere between 30 and 100. It's pretty much just a smaller version of what [Krome] was." Thanks Develop.

View
2. Re: Krome Lives Nov 9, 2010, 13:21 Fingers M

kxmode wrote on Nov 9, 2010, 11:19:
Krome, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Krome... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL. with you!

Awesome, I love that part.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 9, 11:19 Re: Krome Lives Kxmode
>> 2. Nov 9, 13:21  Re: Krome Lives Fingers M
  3. Nov 9, 13:44 Re: Krome Lives kimbambaman
  4. Nov 9, 16:12  Re: Krome Lives tantara
  5. Nov 10, 05:11   Re: Krome Lives Grokk

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo