Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 20:43 Kxmode

If I get one more call from a politician asking for my vote I swear I'm going to do something odd.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 20:17 Ashley

Agreed, I kept waiting for some big percussion thing to crack in and make it awesome. Still waiting....

I liked seeing 'The Dude'.
He abides, you know.

kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2010, 14:17:
I'm trying to like TRON: Legacy - Daft Punk Derezzed but the music sounds lackluster.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 14:59 Dirwulf

Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2010, 13:11:
What's really bad are all those stupid rope necklaces.

They are called Phiten necklaces. They have powdered titanium in them and they are supposed to help with your energy flow. Its a total scam. I think most players wear them now as "good luck" charms. I'm sure a lot of young kids are unfortunately going to be influenced by what they see and ask their parents to buy them one.

I thought Texas was going to win the series, they looked hungry, its their first post season appearance ever. But damn if the Giants aren't pwning them.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 14:17 Kxmode

I'm trying to like TRON: Legacy - Daft Punk Derezzed but the music sounds lackluster.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 13:11 Cutter

BP and Halliburton screwing over the environment for a fast buck? No way! Say it ain't so, Joe...say it ain't so!

And how is the Giants being up 2 a bad thing? It's a good thing. Texas winning anything is a bad thing. What's really bad are all those stupid rope necklaces.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 12:29 mch

That Portal sentry pumpkin is amazing.  
PSN: CaseDesignate

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 10:38 xXBatmanXx

Judge: McDonald's must pay obese employee $17.5K.

Thought for sure that would be a US trial - glad it wasn't!

(side note: If you don't already have Borderlands - it is 5.00 on clearance at Target if you can find it, PC, PS3, and 360 - only saw copies of PS3 here in MPLS)

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2010, 10:37 nin

and the less said about that, the better.

Yeaaaaaaaa!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo