Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales

Battle.net is now offering presales of the digital Cataclysm upgrade for World of Warcraft, Blizzard's MMORPG. Those who choose to get the expansion in this manner will be able to play the game as soon as it launches on December 7 at 3:00 am EST, as the new content will download in the background between now and then when you play the game or have the launcher open. Blizzard offers a FAQ on the process, which follows.

Q. When will my credit card (or other payment method) be charged?
A. You will be charged on the day that you place your pre-order for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

Q. Why do I need to log in to the game once after Iíve upgraded?
A. The first time you log in after pre-ordering, your account will become eligible to begin receiving the Cataclysm data when itís available. The data will automatically download in the background while you play World of Warcraft or while you have the Launcher window open.

Q. Can I pre-order a physical copy of Cataclysm and have it shipped?
A. Not from Blizzard Entertainment, but many retailers offer pre-orders of physical boxes and Collectorís Editions.

Q. In what regions is the Cataclysm pre-sale available? What day/time is Cataclysm launching in my region?
The pre-sale is available in the following regions, with realms scheduled to launch at the following times:

∑ Americas, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia - December 7 at 12:01 a.m. PST
     ∑ Europe and Russia - December 7 at 12:01 a.m. CET

Q. Will a digital version of the Collector's Edition, with the exclusive pet, be available?
A. No. The World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition is exclusive to physical retail copies. The digital version consists of the standard edition.

View
10. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Oct 28, 2010, 19:49 Agent.X7

Grounded wrote on Oct 28, 2010, 19:39:
I dont have to camp for shit. I show up at Fry's at 9am and walk in and get my collectors edition.

Without a digital CE, I guess I will have to trek to the store again

Do the same thing here at the local Wally World.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 28, 15:40 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Akuinnen
  4. Oct 28, 17:38  Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Ray Marden
  5. Oct 28, 18:10   Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Placid
  6. Oct 28, 18:29    Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales nin
  7. Oct 28, 19:33     Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales nin
  8. Oct 28, 19:34      Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales sc4r4b
  9. Oct 28, 19:39       Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Grounded
>> 10. Oct 28, 19:49        Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Agent.X7
  11. Oct 28, 19:57         Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Sepharo
  12. Oct 28, 20:00         Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Fion
  2. Oct 28, 15:53 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Wallshadows
  3. Oct 28, 16:37 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Mac
  13. Oct 28, 20:16 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales CannibalBob
  14. Oct 28, 22:41  Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Mashiki Amiketo
  18. Oct 29, 05:48  Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Jonny
  15. Oct 28, 23:59 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Wallshadows
  16. Oct 29, 01:10  Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales Mashiki Amiketo
  17. Oct 29, 03:13 Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Digital Presales RenownWolf

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo