Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Sims 3 Expands

EA announces the release of The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack for the Windows and OS X editions of The Sims 3, offering some nocturnal diversions for insomniac Sims. No longer will the nightlife of your little people be restricted to TV watching and emergency bathroom trips, as word is this will allow them to become figurative, or even literal, vampires: "The Sims 3 Late Night offers players a reason to venture out into the dark and check out the hottest clubs, partake in nighttime activities and run from…or become…creatures of the night. From rocking out in a band until the wee hours of the morning to living life on the edge as a vampire, players clock out of work and let their inhibitions loose when the sun goes down."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 21:55 Creston

justice7 wrote on Oct 26, 2010, 16:22:
JoeNapalm wrote on Oct 26, 2010, 15:26:
Quboid wrote on Oct 26, 2010, 12:49:
There's nothing wrong with vampires, just "real" vampires don't ...

Heh. My wife and I are going as a vampire and vampire hunter to a Hallowe'en thing this year.

She is wearing a little tag that says "NOT A GLITTERY TWILIGHT VAMPIRE" and I'm considering one that says "Bram Stoker's Van Helsing, circa 1897".

*sigh*

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

If you want to differentiate yourself from Twilight, all you really need to do is add some Blood.

And talk like a normal human being instead of like some emo douchenozzle.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 19:45 Surf

Just the pics from the latest Sims "Late Night" or whatever it's called is so fucking gay.

People in a club with their shirts off, clone tattoo's, society has become just one big consumer clone machine!

7. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 17:18 Dev

Creston wrote on Oct 26, 2010, 11:59:
Sims turning into Vampires. Jesus, does EVERYTHING have to turn into vampire shit nowadays?

This has gone beyond jumping the shark.

Creston
Nuking the fridge?

Also, what about zombies? RDR just added a zombie pack, borderlands had a zombie pack. Does Sims have zombies yet?

6. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 16:22 justice7

JoeNapalm wrote on Oct 26, 2010, 15:26:

Heh. My wife and I are going as a vampire and vampire hunter to a Hallowe'en thing this year.

She is wearing a little tag that says "NOT A GLITTERY TWILIGHT VAMPIRE" and I'm considering one that says "Bram Stoker's Van Helsing, circa 1897".

*sigh*

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

If you want to differentiate yourself from Twilight, all you really need to do is add some Blood.

5. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 15:26 JoeNapalm

*sigh*

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

4. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 12:49 Quboid

- Quboid

3. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 12:12 nin

Sims turning into Vampires. Jesus, does EVERYTHING have to turn into vampire shit nowadays?

I'm pretty sure Sims 2 had vampires, so this isn't exactly new...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 11:59 Creston

Creston

1. Re: The Sims 3 Expands Oct 26, 2010, 11:55 Wolfen

When doesnt the sims have an add on?  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo