Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Witcher 2 Interview

The Witcher 2 interview on Games On Net talks with Tomasz Gop and Marek Ziemak of CD Projekt to stay abreast of development of The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, the upcoming action/RPG sequel. Topics include the ability to import saved games from the original The Witcher, plans to further continue the series, DLC plans, the new game engine, the possibility of another Enhanced Edition, and more.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 22, 2010, 12:17 Eldaron Imotholin

The biggest horror of that dreadful swamp are the "invisible walls" around the mage's tower. It was skintearingly frustrating navigating your way around that crap.  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 22, 2010, 10:07 Kedyn

That swamp crap was dreadful. I really want to try to play through it again, but thinking about the swamp stops me.

That said, I can't fucking wait for the next game.

6. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 20, 2010, 06:27 Eldaron Imotholin

Jerykk wrote on Oct 20, 2010, 00:19:
Am I the only one who didn't have any problems with the first town? Maybe I just have a longer attention span than most people but I didn't find it boring at all.

I was having a hard time with Old Town Vizima indeed, the first playthrough. But that was because I wasnt used to The Witcher's way of quests. Everyone was guilty for me, because.. why the hell not, you know? That bit me in the ass at the end, when the Wild Hunt ghost told me about all my deeds. Hehe, I loved that.

Second playthrough I had more fun in Old Town, but it was after the swamp stuff that the game truly started to shine.

The Witcher 2 is on the very top of my very small wishlist.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

5. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 20, 2010, 00:19 Jerykk

Am I the only one who didn't have any problems with the first town? Maybe I just have a longer attention span than most people but I didn't find it boring at all.  

4. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 19, 2010, 16:06 Techie714

Ifriti Sophist
A funny thing with the first town. As you come toward the end of it...it starts to get interesting. Pieces of the main story start to fall into place and the final section kind of leaves you ready for more, which the second act definitely delivers on.
Agreed, that first town takes a LONG time to complete but the story picks up after that.

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

3. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 19, 2010, 15:04 Slashman

JoeNapalm wrote on Oct 19, 2010, 14:52:
Techie714 wrote on Oct 19, 2010, 13:38:
The Witcher & Fallout are by far my two favorite RPG IP's. I cant wait for the next game. These guys have done so much for the PC Gaming community it's not even funny.

Every time someone says this, I feel like a bad person because I can't stay interested in The Witcher long enough to get past that first town.

Maybe I need a bigger hard drive. I keep uninstalling it to make room for other stuff...like Fallout.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

A funny thing with the first town. As you come toward the end of it...it starts to get interesting. Pieces of the main story start to fall into place and the final section kind of leaves you ready for more, which the second act definitely delivers on.

2. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 19, 2010, 14:52 JoeNapalm

Techie714 wrote on Oct 19, 2010, 13:38:
The Witcher & Fallout are by far my two favorite RPG IP's. I cant wait for the next game. These guys have done so much for the PC Gaming community it's not even funny.

Every time someone says this, I feel like a bad person because I can't stay interested in The Witcher long enough to get past that first town.

Maybe I need a bigger hard drive. I keep uninstalling it to make room for other stuff...like Fallout.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

1. Re: The Witcher 2 Interview Oct 19, 2010, 13:38 Techie714

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo