Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week

2K Games announces plans to release new DLC for Sid Meier's Civilization V next week on October 25. They will offer a Mongols Civilization and Scenario Pack that will be free to all owners of the turn-based strategy sequel as well as sales of a Babylonian Civilization Pack for $4.99 USD which was included for free with the Civilization V Digital Deluxe Edition. Here's word on the add-ons:

The Mongols Civilization and Scenario Pack calls for the strongest leaders to ride with Genghis Khan and his Mongol horsemen to establish the largest continuous land empire ever seen. Rulers lead their civilization from humble beginnings on the steppes of Asia, until all under heaven tremble at the might of the nation.

Players can continue expanding their conquests with the Babylonian Civilization Pack as the Babylonian ruler, Nebuchadnezzar II (c. 630 c. 561 B.C.). As King of Babylon, gamers will be able to expand their empire with advanced Babylonian Bowmen to rightfully earn the title of Nebuchadnezzar the Great.

View
5. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Oct 18, 2010, 15:57 Bucky

Tumbler wrote on Oct 18, 2010, 14:32:
I get a free DLC with my D2D purchase for this so it will be interesting to see what all that will end up being, maybe I'll get just the mongols free, like everyone else, or maybe I'll get the mongols and babs free.

I purchased from D2D as well, for the free DLC. The thing is, I picked up the Digital Deluxe Edition, so I've already got Babylon and I should be getting the Mongols for free. I wonder what my free DLC will end up going toward.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 18, 14:15 Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Downer28
  2. Oct 18, 14:19  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Optional nickname
  3. Oct 18, 14:32 Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Tumbler
>> 5. Oct 18, 15:57  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Bucky
  9. Oct 18, 17:58   Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Zyrxil
  10. Oct 19, 10:13    Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Pubknight
  13. Oct 19, 15:59     Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week DrEvil
  6. Oct 18, 16:31  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Keilun
  4. Oct 18, 14:46 Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week theyarecomingforyou
  12. Oct 19, 13:44  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week DG
  7. Oct 18, 16:39 Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Verno
  8. Oct 18, 17:53  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Cutter
  11. Oct 19, 10:26 Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Verno
  14. Oct 19, 16:02  Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week DrEvil
  15. Oct 20, 10:55   Re: Sid Meier's Civilization V DLC Next Week Verno

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo