Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EverQuest: House of Thule Launches

The EverQuest Players Website has word that EverQuest: House of Thule, the 17th expansion for Sony Online Entertainment's MMORPG is now live. They also now offer a handy "how to" guide to acquaint players to what's new.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 16:27 Mr. Tact

No blood, no foul. I was simply amused/annoyed by your choice of words. The thumbs up smiley was an attempt to make it clear I wasn't actually "upset".  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 10:34 Muscular Beaver

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 09:15:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 09:04:
Its only for life-long players, and if you look at the remaining, you will notice that most are indeed in their 30s and 40s now.
LOL. OMG, in their 30s or 40s! They are practically dead already! Annoyed Buddy, I was playing computer multi-player role playing games in 1980. Yes, 1980. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%28computer_game%29

I'm still here now and I don't see me going away anytime soon... Thumbsup

Sorry that you feel I pissed on your shoes, but I actually only wanted to say that people that still play that game have been playing it since release.
I myself am in my 30s and am still a gamer, I know people who are 60+ that play. Why should I judge them?

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

5. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 09:48 Shok

Oh Everquest memories. I quit playing years ago but have fond memories. My guild was hated on our server for being so selfish and killing the sleeper (dragon) in Sleeper's tomb and closing off content for the rest of the server. Every server had someone who killed that dragon and you could only loot it that one kill if I remember right. I was a monk and got the robe it dropped. I forget the name now, but I was uber for a few months lol.  

4. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 09:15 Mr. Tact

Muscular Beaver wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 09:04:
Its only for life-long players, and if you look at the remaining, you will notice that most are indeed in their 30s and 40s now.
LOL. OMG, in their 30s or 40s! They are practically dead already! Annoyed Buddy, I was playing computer multi-player role playing games in 1980. Yes, 1980. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%28computer_game%29

I'm still here now and I don't see me going away anytime soon... Thumbsup

3. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 09:05 Mr. Tact

I'd loved to know the economics of EQ these days. What did it really cost Sony to create this 17th expansion? Did they make their money back on the sales of the expansion alone? If not, how many subscription months are needed to pay for it?  

2. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 09:04 Muscular Beaver

Its one of the oldest and before WoW one of the most successful MMORPGs. No wonder.

Still, I stopped after the first 6 or 7, since after that, if you paused playing for a while you couldnt find in again since people were so extremely far ahead. Same with EQ2 btw.

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

1. Re: EverQuest: House of Thule Launches Oct 14, 2010, 07:28 Esoteric

That's a lot of expansions... Is that a record? How many expansions did the Sims 2 have?  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo