Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Hordes of Orcs 2

Freeverse now offers Hordes of Orcs 2, a tower defense sequel for both Windows and OS X. Word is: "Hordes of Orcs 2 is a 'Tower Defense' game in which you must build walls and lethal towers to defend your village from the Orcs emerging from, what the village elders call, “The Glowing Portal of Really Bad Things That We Should Have Bricked-Up a Long Time Ago.” Sadly, the Portal is un-bricked and the Orcs are very, very hungry. If 20 Orcs make it to your village, you’re toast." Playable demos for both Windows and OS X are also available.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Hordes of Orcs 2 Oct 5, 2010, 18:30 Rigs

“The Glowing Portal of Really Bad Things That We Should Have Bricked-Up a Long Time Ago.”

Uh...yeah...good luck with that...

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Hordes of Orcs 2 Oct 5, 2010, 16:40 Kxmode

I wonder if Reagan is part of the horde.  

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Hordes of Orcs 2 Oct 5, 2010, 03:35 cronik

bring it on baby!  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo