Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer

A new Dead Rising 2 'Launch' trailer offers a look at Capcom's upcoming zombie game with cinematics, gameplay footage, and "one big-ass roll of duct tape." The clip shows more zombies than you can shake a stick at (which is, of course, the object of the game), reveals a bit of the story, and concludes with the tag line "Dead Rising 2: creativity kills!" Here's the embedded version.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 24, 2010, 13:27 xXBatmanXx

I have played through the game 3 times already - it is a riot.....I need to finish the first one before the second one is released.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 24, 2010, 05:40 xXBatmanXx

I broke down and like a moron spent the 5$ on the case zero.....I am glad I did! Having a blast (pun intended) blowing shit up and killing zombies. There are so many weapons everywhere it is a riot.

The only thing that bothers me is the FOV on the console....so zoomed in.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

5. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 23, 2010, 10:17 Wolfen

Prez wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 00:00:
Saw a commercial tonight for this. Looks pretty cool, even though the whole "zombapocalypse" thing is getting a bit played out.

I been sick of the zombie craze for a good year or two now.

I tried playing the first game. I just couldnt even get past the first boss. The grenade dude/s. I suck at games, but I still love them.

4. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 23, 2010, 10:05 nin

Killin zombies never gets old - and these guys get opening day purchase from me for the first game alone!

I suck at it - but man is it fun!

It looks fun, but I hate weapon degradation. It just seems to take the fun out of it. It's why I stopped playing the original, and it's why I spent all of 5 minutes with the demo..."oh look, the weapons worn out AGAIN. Have to find another. Wee..."

I don't understand how that's supposed to be fun.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 23, 2010, 09:04 kimbambaman

Prez wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 00:00:
Saw a commercial tonight for this. Looks pretty cool, even though the whole "zombapocalypse" thing is getting a bit played out.

Ugh, tell me about it. Lets move on already.

Having said that, the only reason I am getting DR2 is because it has co-op and my friends are getting it too. I dont mind joining them in their shenanigans but I don't see myself spending a lot of time on my own in this game.

"Everybody out of the universe!" - Nibbler, Futurama

2. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 23, 2010, 02:23 xXBatmanXx

Killin zombies never gets old - and these guys get opening day purchase from me for the first game alone!

I suck at it - but man is it fun!

1. Re: Dead Rising 2 'Launch' Trailer Sep 23, 2010, 00:00 Prez

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo