Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ship Simulator Extremes Demo

A playable demo is now available for Ship Simulator Extremes, offering the chance to set sail with the latest installment in VSTEP's seafaring series. The demo offers two full playable missions, one from the Tourist Tales campaign, and the other from the Greenpeace campaign. Here's word on the latter: "Become a Greenpeace activist in the Greenpeace Mission as you sail Esperanza, the Greenpeace vessel, to the Whale Sanctuary in the Antarctic to track down the whaling fleet. Take direct action and approach with your inflatable boats to disrupt and stop their illegal whaling activities." The download is available from ShipSim.com and the mirrors on AtomicGamer, ComputerGames.ro, FileFront, FilePlanet, Gamer's Hell, The Patches Scrolls, and WorthPlaying.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Ship Simulator Extremes Demo Sep 21, 2010, 19:36 The One

I was thinking about buying the game, but after the demo...no thanks. The graphics look like they were created on a Tandy calculator...they are that bad....and the fact that I cannot play as a competitor so to speak with Greenpeace and take on the role of Captain Paul Watson and his rag tag crew of Rastafarian vegan uselessness means more whales than ever a going to die.....  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Ship Simulator Extremes Demo Sep 21, 2010, 18:22 Burrito of Peace

Unfortunately, you can not run the boats ashore or ram in to other people and have it tell you that you killed everyone aboard.

I tried.

Dear God, did I try.

2. Re: Ship Simulator Extremes Demo Sep 21, 2010, 15:17 Cutter

Fuck-a-you whale! Fuck-a-you dolphin!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: Ship Simulator Extremes Demo Sep 21, 2010, 14:47 Kxmode

Announcer: They're ships. They're extreme ships!
Chorus of boys: AWWWWWEEEESSSOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
Announcer: They come in blue! AND red! and BLLLLLAAAAACCCCCCKKKK!
Chorus of boys: RADICAL!
Announcer: Ride in Extreme ships and defend the planet EXTTTRRREEEEEMMMMEEEELLLY!
Chorus of boys: That's heeeaaaavvvvvyyyy!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo