Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released

Battlefront.com announces the release of Combat Mission Afghanistan, saying the standalone military tactical simulator is immediately available through the magic of digital distribution. Here's a thumbnail view of the game: "Combat Mission Afghanistan covers two periods of the Russian-Afghan wars - the initial phase 1980-1982, and the later years of highest activity 1985-1987 - in two campaigns and additionally ten standalone missions. The fully featured editor will of course allow players to create all new custom maps and missions." Also now available is a playable demo for the game, and here's word on that: "A free demo version is available immediately for download as well, including two playable scenarios (with full multiplayer capability) as well as sneak peeks at the editor and nag screens. The demo is not time limited."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 09:38 Aganazer

Have they returned to a simultaneous turn based system or is it still the pause-n-go crap?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 08:31 eXFeLoN

durpa durpa.  

5. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 07:22 S2M

Hurrrrr I don't get to play as an American I am very disappointed, it is an outrage! Durrrrrrrrrr  
The thickness of your ignorance, it's like a fucking shield that repulses insight.

4. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 05:01 cronik

Don't mention the CIA.  

3. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 04:09 ShakyJake

Agreed. These new themes of theirs just don't have the same feel as their WWII games. And I'm still waiting on a Pacific theater version of Combat Mission. After Afrika Korps, I was really expecting that instead of Shock Force.  

2. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 04:06 GunSpeed

Graphics are out dated it seems...

Just merge it with Battlefield BC2 and you got one hell of a game!

Keep EA away.

1. Re: Combat Mission Afghanistan & Demo Released Sep 14, 2010, 01:56 Michael Bolton's hair dresser

Screw this crap, get back to WW2.

Dr. Michael Bolton's Hairdreser PhD, MD, LLP, DDS

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo