Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

FreeJack Demo

The FreeJack Website now offers a playable demo for this upcoming online parkour racing game. The demo will only be operational for the next week, but there will not be that much downtime for the game, as its open beta is planned to begin on October 1. "The response to FreeJack thus far has been overwhelming," said Matthew Denomme, Marketing Manager at Game Bridger Entertainment, "closed beta participants and new players alike simply could not wait for a chance to play FreeJack, so we have obliged by offering this exclusive opportunity to demo the game prior to its official open beta release on October 1st, 2010."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 11, 2010, 14:39 Dr. D. Schreber

Nucas wrote on Sep 11, 2010, 11:43:
The Magician wrote on Sep 11, 2010, 07:34:
I am SO glad there's at least one other person on earth that remembers, and possibly even enjoys that movie.
every time news for this game pops up, i'm excited, then disappointed when i realize it's not the real freejack. every single time.

You and me both.

NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES THEY'RE IN MY EYES AARRGRHGHGGAFHGHFGHFG!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 11, 2010, 13:14 everyone

Zoopster wrote on Sep 11, 2010, 13:03:
So if you crash, do you get zapped into the future so your body can be used as a vessel for a megabillionaire who lives in a super computer?
Short answer, yes.

5. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 11, 2010, 13:03 Zoopster

So if you crash, do you get zapped into the future so your body can be used as a vessel for a megabillionaire who lives in a super computer?  

4. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 11, 2010, 11:43 Nucas

The Magician wrote on Sep 11, 2010, 07:34:
I am SO glad there's at least one other person on earth that remembers, and possibly even enjoys that movie.
every time news for this game pops up, i'm excited, then disappointed when i realize it's not the real freejack. every single time.

3. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 11, 2010, 07:34 The Magician

2. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 10, 2010, 21:10 Vulkan

*Insert obligatory Emilio Estevez quote*

"Give it up, Vacendak. You couldn't catch a cold. You couldn't catch the clap in a whorehouse!"

1. Re: FreeJack Demo Sep 10, 2010, 20:53 Tanto Edge

Cool! Downloading!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo