Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Blade Kitten Story Trailer

A new trailer from Blade Kitten highlights the story in the imminent female/feline action/adventure game from KROME Studios. In addition to the plot-oriented cinematics the clip also features gameplay footage depicting fast and furious combat. Here's the embedded clip.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 11, 2010, 03:47 Mils

I don't get your hate for Krome, you have posted 4 times all just about how Krome suck.

Whom ever you are, move on from your hate and find a happy place to live.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 22:43 Silicon Avatar

I don't get the hate for this. I thought it looked kinda cute and seemed to be mindless fun.  

8. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 20:27 tantara

I have said it before and I will say it again.
What a piece of rubbish. Krome are still trying to pimp this bad game.

7. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 19:23 Alamar

Well, duh. Why would you want to stare at a guy's ass for hours and hours on end?

I personally don't stare at any characters ass for hours and hours on end, in any game... But perhaps I'm just weird like that...

-Alamar

6. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 15:08 mag

Bill Borre wrote on Sep 10, 2010, 14:01:
Oh c'mon. You know all you guys who play chicks in online games are going to play this game.

Well, duh. Why would you want to stare at a guy's ass for hours and hours on end?

5. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 14:53 Tanto Edge

No means meow!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

4. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 14:03 joe2tiger

Sudbina wrote on Sep 10, 2010, 13:42:
The game has not even been released yet on any of the consoles. It'll arrive the same day as the PC version.

Oh, nevermind, I must have been thinking about a different game that came out last year.

Carl Sagan wrote:
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

3. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 14:01 Bill Borre

Oh c'mon. You know all you guys who play chicks in online games are going to play this game.  

2. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 13:42 Sudbina

The game has not even been released yet on any of the consoles. It'll arrive the same day as the PC version.  

1. Re: Blade Kitten Story Trailer Sep 10, 2010, 13:14 joe2tiger

I heard this game was bad on the consoles that released last year. The game was built for consoles in mind from the get go, is it possible with such circumstances to be a success as a PC Port?  

Carl Sagan wrote:
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo