Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed

The BioWare Social Network has word that the problems with the PC edition of the Lair of the Shadowbroker DLC for Mass Effect 2 are cleared up, and a working version of the DLC is now available. Word is: "Lair of the Shadowbroker should now be fixed for the PC and should be able to be downloaded now for both the PC and Xbox 360. Thanks to everyone for their patience and help as we fixed this issue."

View
15. Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Sep 9, 2010, 13:15 DG

well this is irritating. No doubt an old story for anyone with PC ME. I have to sign up for some special mass effect webpage in order to buy the DLC, which has to be bought using basically the xbox live system. I.e., you have to buy "points" in chunks of 800/1200/1600 and funnily enough everything (except Shadowbroker) is costs some number that is not one of the above.

If you want to buy all 3 of the mission DLC, you get left with a balance that happens to be the same as all of the horse armour. Or you could leave it for perhaps more DLC later, though of course it's not enough for the mission DLC so you'll have to buy more points and have even more left over.

What a load of shit. At least with MS points you can spend it on a large range of games, so the rounding ends up trivial.

Why can't I just, you know, fucking buy this shit using a credit card on steam? Preferably for less than the game itself cost

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 8, 12:39 Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Cypher
  2. Sep 8, 12:45  Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Creston
  3. Sep 8, 12:55  Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed DG
  4. Sep 8, 13:32   Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Creston
  5. Sep 8, 13:45 Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Verno
  6. Sep 8, 15:17  Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Yosemite Sam
  12. Sep 8, 17:35   Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Creston
  13. Sep 8, 17:57    Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Yosemite Sam
  14. Sep 8, 18:48     Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed Creston
>> 15. Sep 9, 13:15      Re: PC Mass Effect 2 DLC Fixed DG