Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Aliens Colonial Marines Lives

Aliens Colonial Marines is still in the works at Gearbox Software, reports Joystiq based on comments at the Gearbox Software panel at PAX. It's a sign of how little news there's been lately about this Aliens game that it's news that it hasn't been cancelled, but Randy Pitchford explains that with 20th Century Fox owning the film property and SEGA as their publisher, they haven't had any freedom to discuss the project. He does, however, offer reassurances that this game will still happen: "Earlier this week, I was down in San Francisco and I had lunch with the head of Sega of America and he is committed to this. And we're going to make this awesome. I know it's been awhile since the announcement first happened that we're in for Aliens. I promise you it will not take as long as Duke Nukem Forever. We're not going to let this dream die, it's going to happen."

View
1. "We're not going to let this dream die, it's going to happen." Sep 6, 2010, 13:01 sir

From that comment, it sounds like it's still at the embryonic stage. For his sake, he'd better hope it doesn't jump out and tear his face off.  

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Sep 6, 13:01 "We're not going to let this dream die, it's going to happen." sir
  5. Sep 6, 15:09  Re: The Half Elf
  6. Sep 6, 15:34   Re: Learning
  7. Sep 6, 17:25    Re: Jerykk
  8. Sep 6, 17:35     Re: Prez
  9. Sep 6, 22:56      Re: Ant
  2. Sep 6, 13:29 Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lives Wallshadows
  3. Sep 6, 14:28 Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lives StingingVelvet
  4. Sep 6, 14:29 Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lives DangerDog

footer

Blue's News logo