Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Portal 2 Trailers

Two new Portal 2 trailers from Valve offer more of their showing of the puzzle/platformer sequel at Gamescom. The Faith Plate trailer offers a look at the leaps of faith that can be accomplished with the game's Faith Plates, while the Repulsion Gel trailer shows the usefulness of this Flubber-like substance. Both clips are embedded below.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 26, 2010, 01:59 Jerykk

Yeah, there are some pretty crazy community maps out there. They tend to boil down to maps that require mad twitch skills or maps that really make you think outside the box.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 26, 2010, 01:40 Hoop

Fuck!
Hold me.

You guys have missed out if all you have played is the orginal Portal.
Heres a link to some kick ass community maps, some better than anything from the game its self.
search them rated highest to lowest and enjoy.
http://myaperturelabs.com/viewfiles.php?o=rating&desc=y

Um .. Behind you...

6. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 18:10 SimplyMonk

Portal 1 was all about GLaDOS dialog for me and general concept/atmosphere. The puzzles were actually fairly simple but the one-liners from GLaDOS were awesome (I miss my Companion Cube, which I murdered). This looks already like my brain is going to weep.  

5. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 17:01 Tumbler

This game looks amazing. I hate getting excited but god damn this game looks good.  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

4. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 16:43 Fion

I agree it certainly looks harder, but also that in the first game most of the levels were training and once you knew what you were doing, most were rather easy.

Cant wait for this game. Spring '11 is going to be chock full of goodness for PC gamers!

3. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 15:53 Jerykk

everytime i see a trailer i think this is SOOO much harder than the first one

That's the largest appeal for me. I enjoyed Portal but the first 15 levels were basically training. Portal 2 looks to step it up a notch.

2. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 15:49 nin

Yeah, I'm with ya. I'm sure I'm going to look at a couple of these puzzles and feel like a total dumbass for not getting them.

But I'm still dying to play it!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Portal 2 Trailers Aug 25, 2010, 15:35 shuttleswo

I am so looking forward to it; but man; everytime i see a trailer i think this is SOOO much harder than the first one - That repulsion gel level; man; how long will it take to figure out all those steps?  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo