Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EverQuest II Extended Launched

The EverQuest II Website now offers the promised launch of the beta of EverQuest II Extended, the free-to-play version of the MMORPG. Word is: "Quest with other heroes in a new premium MMO free adventure service. Portions of the critically acclaimed PC franchise have been liberated to online adventurers at no charge. No subscription or software purchase is required for a free membership. You can play online up to level 80 without a credit card."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: EverQuest II Extended Launched Aug 21, 2010, 22:13 Ant

How is this game compared to others like WoW, DDO, LOTR, etc. I enjoyed WoW. Is it fun? Grinding? When does the final version get released? I will avoid this beta.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: EverQuest II Extended Launched Aug 21, 2010, 07:45 Sempai

Yeah i tried it briefly and it seems like it would cost more in the long run to buy all the crap they have to offer just to bring my gimped free toon in line with paying subscribers.

That and i cant believe how rough the world looks, just shows how important a good art dept is via Blizzard when using an older engine.

Also one thing that KILLS a good MMO for me is when they offer things like double xp for money. Lame.

1. Re: EverQuest II Extended Launched Aug 21, 2010, 00:26 Acleacius

Haha, think the servers are overwhelm, I guess they haven't seen this much activity since launch.

This doesn't make any sense really, the Gold is the same as paying full monthly $15 but it's restricted.

This comment was edited on Aug 21, 2010, 00:34.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo