Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2010, 14:30 SpectralMeat

Graphically the game looks good, but when you play it you will see the frustration that comes with the gameplay. Cover system doesn't work, you are getting shot in cover, clunky controls, it just frustrates the heck out of me. Not to mention the constant freezing issue on the console. Every 30 seconds or so the game freezes for a few seconds, especially in the middle of big gun fights.

I didn't think the game is going to be this crap but it is unfortunately because the graphical style of the game is awesome.

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2010, 14:27 LittleMe

Watching the youtube gameplay vids, it looks interesting, if shallow. I like the urban setting and they look skillfully put together.  

Perpetual debt is slavery.

2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2010, 13:27 eRe4s3r

Having played both K&L 2 is much worse than the original - they even managed to fuck up the basic gameplay even more. Cover system doesn't work, whack a mole enemies, 5hrs Campaign

Although graphic effects are... unique

1. Re: Game Reviews Aug 19, 2010, 13:09 stingray

I hope the Gamespot reviewer Justin Calvert updated his resume before posting his review on K&L2 because the rating sucks a$$. The sequel is supposedly better than the original and still it only scores 6.5 out of 10.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo