Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Umbrella With Samurai Sword Handle. Aug 20, 2010, 15:19 Kxmode

Capella wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 17:50:
oh and holy sheeet a movie based on battleship?! i can almost see the dialogue include classic lines as "B-1, hit!" and "you sank my battleship"

All this movie needs is Samuel L Jackson so he can say "Those MFers sank my MFing battleship!" That might make it an R rating though and I am sure they want all the kiddies to be able to see it.

Samuel L Jackson is a parent. He should really move away from such filthy language and instead say "Those Mother-Fathers sank my Mother-Father battleship!" See what I did there? I instantly transformed an R-rated film into a family friendly film!

I know. Genius...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Umbrella With Samurai Sword Handle. Aug 19, 2010, 17:50 Capella

oh and holy sheeet a movie based on battleship?! i can almost see the dialogue include classic lines as "B-1, hit!" and "you sank my battleship"

All this movie needs is Samuel L Jackson so he can say "Those MFers sank my MFing battleship!" That might make it an R rating though and I am sure they want all the kiddies to be able to see it.

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"

14. Umbrella With Samurai Sword Handle. Aug 19, 2010, 16:42 zirik

next think geek breakthrough product... umbrella with sniper rifle stock complete with trigger to open the canopy.

oh and holy sheeet a movie based on battleship?! i can almost see the dialogue include classic lines as "B-1, hit!" and "you sank my battleship".

13. Re: wtf Aug 19, 2010, 16:35 Morgan19

space captain wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 15:47:
no tentacle???? UMMMMMMMM

He might be coming in the near future; for now it's just the human figures.

12. 8 of the Dirtiest Sexual Innuendos in Children's Cartoons. Aug 19, 2010, 16:17 zirik

surprised they did not include phineas and ferb. heard my nephew saying the main characters' names over and over. at one point i thought he was saying firm penis.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 15:47 Kxmode

Hoop wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 15:40:
I have some trepidation about clicking a link called "Play Fluid Blast".

Only worry if the link is called "Super Colon Blow."

10. wtf Aug 19, 2010, 15:47 space captain

no tentacle???? UMMMMMMMM  
Go forth, and kill!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 15:40 Hoop

I have some trepidation about clicking a link called "Play Fluid Blast".
Go on ..... its good drying weather.

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2010, 15:47.

Um .. Behind you...

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 14:59 DG

bet he's getting a ribbing for hiding in his car while a woman pokes around with the bees in shorts and t-shirt  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 14:58 Kxmode

Steelcamp wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 14:50:
hats are for Dorks! :-P

"What?!" said the Jester Biker Chef Dunce Elf Fireman

6. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 14:50 Steelcamp

hats are for Dorks! :-P  
-------------------------------------------
3 billion+ men in the world and my sisters keep going back to the idiots...

5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 14:43 Longswd

Capella wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 11:33:
I've kicked the router a couple of times, so I may have to do something drastic like call tech support.

Good luck with that. You will know more than whoever gets on the phone. I always have to take a shot of Jack before I talk to the ass clowns at Charter.

Same with Comcast and unfortunately my quality of service is shit. I generally just live with it unless it goes down hard because I just cannot sit there and listen to the litany of inane troubleshooting steps they want you to go through, like clearing out your browser cookies Try explaining to tier 1 tech support that the problem is extreme latency at the 1st hop inside their gateway...ok, we'll schedule a truck to come out and test your line...Ahh AHHHH AHHHHHHH <Sam Kinison scream>

I don't always drink carbonated Mexican rat piss, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 14:36 Kxmode

nin wrote on Aug 19, 2010, 11:08:
At some point, Jenkins was advised to drive his patrol car some distance to blow the bees off. But that didn't work.

Sounds like the perfect excuse to crank that siren and see how fast that cruiser can do!

At least he had chicken, right?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 12:41 Morgan19

Maniac Mansion LEGO Figures

Thanks for the post.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 11:33 Capella

I've kicked the router a couple of times, so I may have to do something drastic like call tech support.

Good luck with that. You will know more than whoever gets on the phone. I always have to take a shot of Jack before I talk to the ass clowns at Charter.

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2010, 11:08 nin

At some point, Jenkins was advised to drive his patrol car some distance to blow the bees off. But that didn't work.

Sounds like the perfect excuse to crank that siren and see how fast that cruiser can do!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo