Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

F1 2010 Next Month

A new F1 2010 trailer shows off some more action from Codemasters' upcoming formula one racing simulation. The footage is once again labeled "work in progress," but that work should be wrapping up soon, as the game is set to race into North American stores on September 22, with the EPAC version due the next day and the UK release expected the day after that. Here's a full description of the clip: "Showcasing the race day experience of a GRAND PRIX™, the new gameplay video features the full 24 car grid battling it out at Suzuka, Melbourne and taking on the famous Eau Rouge at Spa. The video also provides an insight into the broader driver’s experience at a GRAND PRIX, showing press interviews in the paddock, race engineers managing their drivers out on the circuit and motion-captured pit-lane crew returning their car into the action. On the track action shows daring passing manoeuvres and wheel-to-wheel racing as stars including Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel compete to become FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS’ WORLD CHAMPION." Here's the embedded version.

View
6. Re: F1 2010 Next Month Aug 16, 2010, 21:21 Bludd

TurdFergasun wrote on Aug 16, 2010, 17:40:
i wonder if there is an option where i can convince my team boss to get my younger teammate to crash, handing me the victory, and walking away scott free?
LOL, idiot.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 16, 10:49 Re: F1 2010 Trailer Bludd
  2. Aug 16, 11:59  Re: F1 2010 Trailer SpectralMeat
  3. Aug 16, 13:48  Re: F1 2010 Trailer sir
  4. Aug 16, 15:10 Re: F1 2010 Next Month MTechnik
  5. Aug 16, 17:40  Re: F1 2010 Next Month TurdFergasun
>> 6. Aug 16, 21:21   Re: F1 2010 Next Month Bludd
  7. Aug 17, 04:01 Re: F1 2010 Next Month cronik

footer

Blue's News logo