Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Avatar Game Sells Well Aug 7, 2010, 14:32 BobBob

Fallout 3 is a bug-fest.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: On Sale Aug 7, 2010, 11:11 Tumbler

GSB + Expansions for $6.24 is an awesome deal.

I just picked it up on Steam and even at that price it's still a good deal if you already own the game. (I own the base game and first expansion) Even if I bought the last 2 expansions I'd still pay more than $6.24.

Awesome deal for an awesome game.

I am hoping that the game has been patched so that your fleet arrangements show up in each map, when I played it last you had to rebuild your fleet config every time you were on a new battlefield. That gets extremely annoying as it can take a LONG time to get things setup the way you want and then to have to do it again and again and again, so annoying. It's fun to setup fleets, just not the same fleet over and over.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

4. Re: On Sale Aug 7, 2010, 04:06 Reactor

Same as you guys, I finally bit the bullet and grabbed it. I'm enjoying it.  

3. Re: On Sale Aug 7, 2010, 03:51 Coolone

Ditto, I got the CE with this sale and I messed around with it a bit. It's certainly a time waster.  

2. Re: On Sale Aug 6, 2010, 23:18 Akuinnen

I bought Gsb on this sale. So far I am having fun with it.  

1. Re: On Sale Aug 6, 2010, 21:43 Bucky

I finally picked up Gratuitous Space Battles. I'd wanted to the last time it was on sale, but the DLC didn't get included. This time it did in the CE, so I grabbed it.

I still need to get around to playing it, but at $6.24 I figured I couldn't go wrong.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo