Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. No subject Aug 7, 2010, 15:15 space captain

yeh when are we gonna get some Deicide in rock band? also, more Nuclear Assault  
Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 7, 2010, 11:03 Verno

Yeah fuck these big bands from different eras, give us Slipknot! Rolleyes Are you also a Limp Bizkit fan?  

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Intruders, Coherence, The Rover

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 6, 2010, 23:50 mag

Lorcin wrote on Aug 6, 2010, 23:21:
slipknot

Rotfl

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 6, 2010, 23:21 Lorcin

No honestly I was hoping the style of rock band would win against guitar hero this year - but lets be honest the RB soundtrack is WEAK. Def Leopard? really??? they were old in the 80s when they were at their peak.

Tear's for Fear's, The B-52s? they SUCKED even though I was a teenager in the 80s - these songs don't need reviving they need burying.

Unless Harmonix pulls a late ace out of the bag (and I don't mean songs by the so called "super group" who sound exactly like "Queens of the Stone Age" with more pretty faces for the media.) like a hugely massive ace like slipknot's "best of" then their gonna be doomed to releasing dlc's of Bangles tracks.

The war is nearly over GH - you may be the usurpers but your rocking way harder than the people who bought the world a "beatles" game.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo