Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement

Codemasters follows the recent revelation of Operation Flashpoint: Red River with the official announcement of the next installment in the military shooter series, which is expected for release next year. Here's word:

Building extensively on the successes of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Red River brings wide-ranging advancements including a deeper narrative-led campaign, streamlined inventory and control system, a refined enemy and squad AI system, player class roles including customisable XP upgrades and loadout choice, close-quarters combat, new air support options and comprehensive tutorials.

“Operation Flashpoint: Red River is being built around four player co-op online play, complete with a strong narrative, new enemies and combat scenarios to deliver gameplay that immerses players in the reality of war like never before. The new setting of Tajikistan is a diverse and exciting backdrop for the wide range of military challenges the US Marines face around the world in real life. We’re excited to push the series in new directions while staying true to the core tactical combat that is the hallmark of Operation Flashpoint,” said Sion Lenton, Creative Director.

View
28. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Aug 6, 2010, 20:25 Fausticle

I think both you and Rumpleforskin are pussies! I was in the fucking boy scouts AND I played the tuba in high shcool. I'll kick the ass of any other organization that thinks they know what they are talking about when it comes to army sims! Fucking noobs! I've played Rainbow 6 bitches! I AM part of an elite fighting force that was made up by Tom FUCKING CLANCY!!!!

I've used guns that haven't even been invented yet. So why don't you army and marine guys go crawl back to your mommies?!

Which is why the Marines are called the Presidents own. You wont find the Army guarding the President, Marines and Marines only have that Honor.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 6, 13:34 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement ASeven
  2. Aug 6, 13:52  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Wildone
  24. Aug 6, 19:48  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement The Half Elf
  25. Aug 6, 20:01   Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement ASeven
  3. Aug 6, 13:58 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement SirKnight
  4. Aug 6, 14:08  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Wildone
  7. Aug 6, 15:43  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  10. Aug 6, 17:48   Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement SirKnight
  5. Aug 6, 14:11 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement DangerDog
  6. Aug 6, 14:51  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement LittleMe
  8. Aug 6, 16:36 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Surf
  9. Aug 6, 17:18  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  11. Aug 6, 17:50   Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement SirKnight
  12. Aug 6, 17:59    Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  13. Aug 6, 18:08     Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement ASeven
  14. Aug 6, 18:15      Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  15. Aug 6, 18:16      Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  16. Aug 6, 18:28     Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
  17. Aug 6, 18:37      Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Drayth
  18. Aug 6, 18:43      Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  19. Aug 6, 18:53       Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
  20. Aug 6, 19:02        Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  22. Aug 6, 19:09         Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
  23. Aug 6, 19:35          Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Burrito of Peace
  26. Aug 6, 20:03           Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Darks
  27. Aug 6, 20:20            Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
>> 28. Aug 6, 20:25            Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Fausticle
  33. Aug 6, 23:56           Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement gilly775
  21. Aug 6, 19:07 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement tuddies
  29. Aug 6, 20:31 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
  30. Aug 6, 22:24 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Surf
  31. Aug 6, 22:27 Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Surf
  32. Aug 6, 23:43  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Jerykk
  34. Aug 7, 03:26  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement Muscular Beaver
  35. Aug 7, 09:42   Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement RumpleForeSkin
  37. Aug 7, 16:01  Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Announcement SectorEffector
  36. Aug 7, 12:08 Holy balls you guys CommunistHamster

footer

Blue's News logo