Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

QuakeCon Done Quick

The Bethesda Blog announces "QuakeCon Done Quick," a premium package for attendees seeking more from their attendance of the otherwise free gaming convention that kicks off in less than two weeks. The QuakeCon Done Quick Reservation Page is offering 500 packages for residents of the United States 18 years of age or older on a first come, first served basis for a cost of $20.00. The package includes express registration, priority seating for special sessions, a limited-edition QuakeCon t-shirt and a signed RAGE lithograph.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 3, 2010, 11:26 DG

QdQ was awesome.
FWIW 17m39s "original" and later 16m63s "With a Vengeance" (3Dfx)

was? Still looks awesome to me. Helps I still remember most of the game though...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 3, 2010, 09:42 Kevlar

Parias wrote on Aug 3, 2010, 05:33
uake Done Quick was one of my most favorite pieces of machinima back in the day. [/quote:

Hear, hear. Cool to see such an (ahem) old piece of machinima get name-dropped like that.

4. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 3, 2010, 08:32 The Pyro

QuakeCon has always been free thanks to generous sponsors. It's probably a good deal for the sponsors also; you've got several thousand hard-core gamers crammed into one venue, and for a sponsor like NVIDIA you can be sure that nearly 100% are interested in purchasing a GPU, either now or in the near future.

3. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 3, 2010, 05:33 Parias

Quake Done Quick was one of my most favorite pieces of machinima back in the day.  

2. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 3, 2010, 03:53 Tanto Edge

Priority admission...?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

1. Re: QuakeCon Done Quick Aug 2, 2010, 21:08 Sepharo

I wasn't aware that QuakeCon was a free convention in the first place.

The yearly local big LAN that I attend has been slowly raising in price over the years.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo