Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DiRT 3 Revealed

A Colin McRae: DiRT 3 Trailer aired over the weekend, revealing the next installment in the rally racing series, currently planned for release sometime next year. There's a Facebook - DiRT 3 Page for the game, and there are details from the latest print issue of Edge Magazine on Eurogamer.net, where they quote chief game designer Matt Horsman saying DiRT 3 "is the biggest rally game ever made." Here's a bit of their summary: "100 routes are promised, stretching from Norway, Aspen and Monte Carlo to the plains of Africa. You can trim your replays and upload them to YouTube. There's a combo system that analyses how close your car is to obstacles before working out your score."

View
7. Re: DiRT 3 Revealed Aug 2, 2010, 13:19 siapnar

TurdFergasun wrote on Aug 2, 2010, 12:04:
so you've played dirt 1 and 2 and are expecting something even in the same realm as rbr? i'll have some of what you're smoking!
Uhh, buddy, where in my post did you see me say I hope DiRT 3 will be the next RBR?

I have projectile dysfunction.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 2, 10:50 Re: DiRT 3 Revealed Bumpy
  2. Aug 2, 11:22  Re: DiRT 3 Revealed kimbambaman
  3. Aug 2, 11:42 Re: DiRT 3 Revealed siapnar
  4. Aug 2, 12:04  Re: DiRT 3 Revealed TurdFergasun
  5. Aug 2, 13:06   Re: DiRT 3 Revealed Bumpy
  6. Aug 2, 13:07   Re: DiRT 3 Revealed PHJF
>> 7. Aug 2, 13:19   Re: DiRT 3 Revealed siapnar
  9. Aug 2, 23:23    Re: DiRT 3 Revealed TurdFergasun
  11. Aug 3, 22:47     Re: DiRT 3 Revealed siapnar