The TaleWorlds Downloads Section
now offers a new patch for Mount&Blade: Warband, updating the medieval combat sequel to version 1.127 with bug fixes, balance changes, and new content, including free(!!) horse armor. The update is also available automatically through Steam
for their version. The patch notes follow.
- NEW! By community demand Duel mode is being introduced into multi-player. You can now partake in 1 on 1 protected duels.
- NEW! Server setting to disallow ranged weapons, get rid of pesky archers with one click!
- NEW! Two new horse armors have been added for Steppe and Sarranid factions.
- Bow accuracy has been rebalanced, higher tier bows are even better, with low tiers being slightly more inaccurate.
- AI Bots in multi-player have been changed to be more difficult in dedicated servers.
- Economy balance is somewhat tied to campaign difficulty setting.
- Minor Khergit troop stat changes.
- Knock down chances have been reduced.
- AI is no longer able to hit allied horses in single player.
- A minor bug in the spy meeting quest has been fixed.
- Links to finished quests will no longer appear in other notes.
- Several new and useful operations have been added for modders.
- Some shield banners have been fixed for multi-player.
- Various other fixes for non English packs.
- Various other bug fixes.