Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 22, 2010, 01:14 xXBatmanXx

RDR Cheaters and Griefers

Finally! I actually quit playing bc of the stats being all jacked from cheaters and more importantly the griefers. Couldn't even have fun with friends without doing a private session (defeast the purpose) bc you would be working on a base and get griefed non stop....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 21, 2010, 20:35 Pedle Zelnip

Heard the same thing about Deathspank last week. XBLA games have always tended to be rather poor value, but this summer of arcade seems to be guilty of it more than normal.  
PZ
------------

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 21, 2010, 19:39 Dades

Its fun but super short. However short you are expecting it to be, chop that number in half and that's how long it really is. Its the type of game that starts those length versus cost debates.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 21, 2010, 18:36 HoSpanky

I haven't ponied up for the full game yet, but Limbo's demo is damn impressive.
Altho asking $15 for a game that's pretty short seems a bit rough. I bought Windosill ($3) on Steam, and it's SUPER short...but the fun I had playing it was worth the cost. From the reviews, Limbo pulls the same trick.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo