Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Strategy First Sale

There's a Strategy First simulation sale on GOG.com offering a sale on the following items: Apache vs. Havoc, Comanche vs. Hokum, Darkstar One, Pro Pinball Big Race USA, Pro Pinball Fantastic Journey, and Pro Pinball Timeshock. They also offer a discount on a bundle of all those games.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 19, 2010, 07:58 Shadowcat

Yeah, it's a shame they're missing The Web. I've never played it, but I'd buy it in an instant if GOG added it. I do gather that it's not quite up to the (amazing) standards of the tables that followed, but I'm pretty sure it would still walk all over most of the competition!

I can only guess that Strategy First don't have the rights to that one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 18, 2010, 15:45 Bet

No 'The Web' for the Pro Pinball series on GoG? Bummer.  

4. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 18, 2010, 14:51 LittleMe

Yeah the Pro Pinball games are great! If you like those, you simply must get Future Pinball. It's free online and there are many boards for it. There are some very good ones too.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 17, 2010, 23:55 Elf Shot The Food

I have all of the Pro Pinball games; they're quite a bit of fun. TimeShock is probably the best of the bunch, followed by Big Race USA.

One of my discs is cracked though, so I'll have to replace it.

2. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 17, 2010, 21:37 Shadowcat

The Pro Pinball tables are the best computer pinball tables I've ever played. I strongly urge anyone who enjoys pinball to buy these.

Onnawave: If you don't have Timeshock, then grab it! (Unless your machine won't handle running it in DOSBox -- it's unfortunate that GOG only offer the DOS version of this one; It means you need a much better machine to enjoy it in high-resolutions). Timeshock is the very best of the set, IMHO.

1. Re: Strategy First Sale Jul 17, 2010, 21:24 Onnawave

I really enjoyed the Big Race and Fantastic Journey games, Wish more games like these would get created. I've always wished some of the old classic pinball tables would get redone in this digital style.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo