Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced

Activision Publishing announces James Bond 007: Blood Stone, a quick confirmation of yesterday's rumor that a new Bond game is coming, saying it's a third-person action game due for release this holiday season. The announcement confirms everything from the rumor, as development of the game for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 is being handled by Bizarre Creations, the game "features the likeness and voice talent of Daniel Craig, Joss Stone and Judi Dench and features an epic, original story developed by legendary screenwriter Bruce Feirstein," and: "Joss Stone provides an original musical track to the game titled, 'Iíll Take it All' written and performed by her and Dave Stewart of the [sic] Eurythmics." Here are some screenshots along with photos confirming Joss Stone's bona fides as a Bond girl (and that she has a navel piercing), and here's a bit on the game:

Players can engage in cover-based firefights, lethal hand-to-hand combat and speed their way through explosive adrenaline-fueled driving sequences as they embark on a global chase leading to action on land and sea through Athens, Istanbul, Monaco and Bangkok. Gamers can also feel what it is like to be a 00 agent, as they take the battle online in several robust 16-person multi-player modes that require skill, teamwork and strategy as players compete in matches that will have spies battling mercenaries.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 20:33 Caveman

So, there will be more Bond games but no more Bond movies?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 18:05 scratz

That's Joss Stone, folks. Its way cool she's in this.  

11. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 17:54 CJ_Parker

She looks like a $5 (max) hooker with that retarded ring in her stupid face.

10. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 17:08 Quboid

She looks a lot nicer when she dresses down. That hair looks painfully tight. I'm intrigued by how Blue noticed the navel ring. I only found it after previous posts confirmed he's not referring to the nose thing.  

- Quboid

9. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 16:57 Hyatus

Note to Activision: Posting pics of a homely girl doesn't make me want to play your game.

Speak for yourself. I would tap that in a heartbeat. Plus, she has a kickin' singing voice. Though, I liked her a little better with some more meat on her bones.

8. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 14:33  Blue 

Zyrxil wrote on Jul 16, 2010, 11:55:
You mean "nasal" piercing?

No, though she has that too... I meant navel piercing, as her slinky dress demonstrates.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

7. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 13:21 the_culture

Note to Activision: Posting pics of a homely girl doesn't make me want to play your game.  

6. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 13:18 Bumpy

Needs more skin to win.  

5. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 13:12 Elf Shot The Food

Bond girls are meant to be sexy and classy, not trashy.

Explain Denise Richards, then.

4. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 12:12 Hyatus

It would appear she has both a nasal AND a navel piercing, although she could just have a ridiculously large "outie" belly button...or she's a thin pregnant woman.  

3. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 11:55 Zyrxil

You mean "nasal" piercing?  

2. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 11:49 Hyatus

Yeah, well, Bond isn't supposed to be non-stop action, either, but look at the last twenty years of Bond films.  

1. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 11:35 Faceman

A bond girl with a nose ring? Please! Bond girls are meant to be sexy and classy, not trashy.  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo