Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow

The Natural Selection 2 Twitter Feed teases an announcement tomorrow, from the folks behind this action/strategy sequel. They simply say: "Look for a big news announcement from us tomorrow!" Thanks Joao.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow Jul 13, 2010, 02:57 Ahnteis

They're integrating facebook AND twitter. To post on their forums you have to use your real name AND address.

That'll show Blizzard.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow Jul 13, 2010, 01:46 Sepharo

Than wrote on Jul 13, 2010, 00:59:
I'm guessing it's a wider-alpha begin date announcement to pre-order people.
I think it is safe to assume that's like most of the people who would even know an alpha exists.

3. Re: Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow Jul 13, 2010, 00:59 Than

Definitely not a release since they just released it to 25 people as a very early alpha test.

I'm guessing it's a wider-alpha begin date announcement to pre-order people.

2. Re: Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow Jul 12, 2010, 21:11 ASeven

Not the game though, maybe the alpha or an alpha date.

Still, this means the game's progressing now at a faster pace, it means we're now may be entering the crucial alpha/beta phase soon.

Can't wait to play this one, PC-exclusive and may be one of the best games for the PC in a long time. This game has the potential for it.

1. Re: Natural Selection 2 Announcement Tomorrow Jul 12, 2010, 21:07 |oR|jonvall

You know what.....it better be that the freakin game is released! You don't go making such a comment and then follow it up with a new creature announcement or some lame crap like that!

I'm ready already! Can't wait for this one!

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo