Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga Announced

Focus Home Interactive announces Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga, an upcoming bundle of Divinity II – Ego Draconis and the previously announced Flames of Vengeance expansion for Larian's RPG sequel. This will be released for Windows and Xbox 360 in October of this year, and word is the graphics in the Ego Draconis are being remastered for the new version: "Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga includes the original adventure “Ego Draconis”, and “Flames of Vengeance”, the Dragon Knight's new adventure that continues the epic story and adds dozens of hours of additional gameplay. Divinity II – Ego Draconis appears here as an entirely new and re-mastered edition with improved graphics and content that make the game even more beautiful and more impressive than ever before!" The announcement is accompanied by this batch of screenshots.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga Announced Jul 8, 2010, 17:57 Acleacius

No wonder there has been no patch, they didn't care. They just cared about getting the expansion done, figures.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: It wasn't that bad... Jul 8, 2010, 15:35 Bill Borre

I dunno. I just finished Prince of Persia 2008 and I feel like the devs gave us the choice between the bummer ending if you quit when the credits roll, or if you choose to continue playing after that, you get the even worse ending.  

5. Re: It wasn't that bad... Jul 8, 2010, 15:10 ASeven

The thing that surprises me the most is that few people talk about that ending, it is easily one of the most cruel twists in any game and one of the most, if not the most anti-climax ending ever made.  

4. It wasn't that bad... Jul 8, 2010, 14:55 Tomas

The ending I mean. The game was fun, but the ending was indeed a bit of a surprise. I know why people hate it, but it was kind of funny. I laughed so much reading peoples comments after they'd completed it. I'll probably pick this one up simply because I enjoyed DivII enough to warrant it. Will be nice to see how they move forward off the ending we "enjoyed".  

3. Re: Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga Announced Jul 8, 2010, 13:50 Elf Shot The Food

I liked Divinity II, but yes the ending was really bad.  

2. Re: Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga Announced Jul 8, 2010, 12:33 Eldaron Imotholin

I'm still having a hard time walking after the rape Larian gave me by Divinity 2's ending.  

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

1. Re: Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga Announced Jul 8, 2010, 11:16 Zyrxil

Such a grindy game.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo