Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sword of the Stars II Trailer

A new teaser trailer from Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter shows off Kerberos Productions' upcoming 4X strategy sequel. Here's the brief description of what the clip depicts: "In the trailer, the Lords of Winter have spread doom over an Argos Naval Yard with a surprise attack. But this time, The Lords of Winter may be you."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Sword of the Stars II Trailer Jul 9, 2010, 07:08 Keilun

Yeah I'm not too keen on the art direction. The lighting in that trailer was awful. The first game was fun, I'll admit. I was hoping that it's success would have helped them fund a better sequel. I hope that's still the case as this trailer sure doesn't seem to indicate that...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Sword of the Stars II Trailer Jul 8, 2010, 11:58 Wowbagger_TIP

I kinda agree about the colors. All that neon orange and purple and such was a bit much. Wow, the voice acting was really bad. Did they just have the devs and other employees do the voice acting or what?  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: Sword of the Stars II Trailer Jul 8, 2010, 11:41 eRe4s3r

I like the art - Sots looks no different and so thats *ok* but the voice acting is a massacre.  

1. Re: Sword of the Stars II Trailer Jul 8, 2010, 11:15 Jay

I have no doubt that the game will be good, but they really need to stop hiring colourblind 12-year olds to do art.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo