Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 26, 2010, 04:00 Nucas

Mark wrote on Jun 25, 2010, 22:59:
So much effort and time goes in to manufacturing these things, but there's the mindset that you can destroy it because it's your money and you own it. (Which seems reasonable I suppose.)
i think the suicides at the foxconn factory that makes iphones peaked in the 20s so far this year.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 25, 2010, 22:59 Mark

I enjoy these "destroy the latest gadget" videos, but at the same time there's something deplorable about them. So much effort and time goes in to manufacturing these things, but there's the mindset that you can destroy it because it's your money and you own it. (Which seems reasonable I suppose.) It reminds me of that Itchy and Scratchy cartoon where Itchy builds a machine which breeds new Scratchys on a factory conveyor belt, and at the other end of the conveyor belt he's built a grinding machine to kill them one by one in an endless cycle.  

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 25, 2010, 21:54 ForgedReality

That sniper was a terrible shot. I'm sure he wasn't aiming that low, because what a boring place to shoot it. That was disappointing.

However, holy crap, that camera is awesome. That's the impressive part about this video. It's super high-speed. Would have been nice if the shooter had actually hit the phone in the middle or something for more impressive results though.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo