Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Just Cause 2 DLC

The Just Cause 2 Website announces the release of the Tuk Tuk Boom Boom as free DLC for Avalanche Studios' open world action game, which takes your mundane Tuk Tuk and enhances it with a healthy dose of Boom Boom. Word is the free DLC is available now on Steam, Xbox LIVE Marketplace, and PSN Store. They also announce that all the preorder bonus DLC is now available for everyone else to purchase. The one exception is the Chaos parachute, which they apologetically explain was a "one off."

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: All of the DLC is not free. Jun 23, 2010, 21:35 Nameless Again

You're not the only one tumbler. That's pretty much the life expectancy for my vehicles/extras too. Hell, I'd pay .99 just for the ability to keep my shit after I die.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. All of the DLC is not free. Jun 23, 2010, 18:51 I've Got The News Blues

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 23, 2010, 05:29:
Cool. I really enjoyed the first game - so now when I get around to playing this - DLC is and pre order stuff is free.
Read the news again. The preorder stuff is not free.

They also announce that all the preorder bonus DLC is now available for everyone else to purchase

8. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 13:44 Tumbler

What sucks about the DLC for this game is that it's all in-game items that have to be purchased from the black market dealer. When you die, you lose it, and have to re-purchase it. What the FCUK?

I noticed this as well, it would be more fun to at least get a discount when you buy something a 2nd time. I can see "unlocking" a vehicle would have a higher price but most of that stuff is crazy expensive and you die A LOT (I do at least) so when you spend 100k on a jet fighter that is probably going ot last you for maybe 1 mission OR LESS and you'll need to buy another one!?

It's obviously intended to be used only once in a while but sometimes a guys just want to fly around in a jet blowing shit up!

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

7. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 10:57 wrlwnd

Just wish they'd fix the horribly broken key mapping on the PC version.

Sigh.

6. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 09:49 BobBob

Waiting for game's price to drop down to $10.00.  

5. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 05:29 xXBatmanXx

Cool. I really enjoyed the first game - so now when I get around to playing this - DLC is and pre order stuff is free.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 23, 2010, 03:37 ForgedReality

What sucks about the DLC for this game is that it's all in-game items that have to be purchased from the black market dealer. When you die, you lose it, and have to re-purchase it. What the FCUK?  

3. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 22, 2010, 23:20 StingingVelvet

Love the game, but not enough to mess with the DLC. It all seems kind of game-breaking anyway, not that it matters for this title.  

2. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 22, 2010, 23:15 LittleMe

This DLC doesn't inspire me all that much. This company has ignored the true potential of this game/engine.

The real feature worth waiting for is the Multiplayer mod that is hopefully still in the works by the same people who made [url=www.sa-mp.com ]SA MP[/url].

Perpetual debt is slavery.

1. Re: Just Cause 2 DLC Jun 22, 2010, 22:32 Creston

A bit late on all the pre-order DLC, but at least it's available now, which is really how it should be. *glares at Bioware.*

Creston

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo