Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age Sale

Steam News has word on the final sale in their EA week, which will run through 1:00 pm EDT today. They are offering 33% off on Dragon Age: Origins or the Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition, a 25% discount on the Dragon Age: Origins Awakening expansion. Buying either the Dragon Age- Origins and Awakening or the Digital Deluxe Edition and Awakening together will earn a 40% discount.

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 22, 2010, 05:10 CeeJay

VSBM wrote on Jun 21, 2010, 18:43:
^^^ $42 for both, and that includes shipping. (East Coast) It's 4.95 shipping if anyone was interested.

If you buy both on one order , then you only pay shipping once as long as your order doesn't weigh more than 1kg.
I just weighed a selection of my various games and 1kg is between 3 - 6 games.

This makes it about $35.86 USD for both if you want it shipped worldwide (US)
Shipping to Europe is cheaper (2.95) and free within the UK.

EDIT:
It just occurred to me that US residents should be able to get the 19% UK VAT refunded to them after purchase. How you do this I'm not sure (contact the retailer) - This should make it about $29 to $30 USD (I don't know if you can get a refund for the shipping) after the refund.

This comment was edited on Jun 22, 2010, 05:20.

I'm the developer of SweetFX
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 19:45 StingingVelvet

Awakening was certainly overpriced by $10 or so, but it was still a good expansion. If you liked Dragon Age I can't imagine not liking Awakening.

Saying Dragon Age was overpriced at any point in its existence is insanity.

14. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 19:16 xXBatmanXx

Steam will do a NON EA sale soon I am sure. I can't imagine ehy are selling many during this - the sale sucks.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

13. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 18:43 Nameless Again

^^^ $42 for both, and that includes shipping. (East Coast) It's 4.95 shipping if anyone was interested.

This comment was edited on Jun 21, 2010, 18:52.

12. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 18:23 CeeJay

Creston wrote on Jun 21, 2010, 16:50:
they're sure milking that expansion pack for all they're worth. Drop the damn price to 20 bucks already, so I can fucking buy it! :|

Dragon Age : Origins - Awakening is currently on sale at Gameplay.co.uk for 11.99 - That's about $17.81 USD :
http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=RM03787

They ship worldwide.

You're welcome.

I'm the developer of SweetFX

11. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 16:55 nin

they're sure milking that expansion pack for all they're worth. Drop the damn price to 20 bucks already, so I can fucking buy it!

You missed out. They had a coupon for the EA Store around the time of Pax East for $20 off. I got the expansion for $20 that way.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 16:50 Creston

they're sure milking that expansion pack for all they're worth. Drop the damn price to 20 bucks already, so I can fucking buy it!

Creston

9. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 15:31 Fion

EA game sales are always the worst. They are so greedy, I mean last week they had spore + expansion for about $5 less than full purchase, for a game as lambasted as that I figured they might want to get some actual money out of it by offering them both at a really good price, but not EA.

DA + x-pack is a 'very' good game and certainly amongst the handfull of absolutely great RPG games in the last decade. But I bet you could find them far cheaper elsewhere. Still, if you don't mind spending $80 on the combo, it is a 'must play' for any western RPG fan.

8. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 14:30 Dev

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Jun 21, 2010, 13:31:
That's not cheap at all.
^^^ This

7. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 14:19 ^Drag0n^

NM...I'm stoopid and can't read on Monday mornings PST.

=)

^D^

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

6. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 13:53 Hyatus

Just started playing this. Wow is it awesome. It's too bad they couldn't remake the Baldur's Gate series with this engine. I'd play it(again) in a heartbeat.  

5. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 13:31 Eldaron Imotholin

That's not cheap at all.

Hell, I bought a hardcopy of Awakening for 15 euros which is like what.. 22 dollars? The original is on sale here in Holland for 20 euros. And yes then you even have the cool box and all that stuff.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

4. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 13:26 Silicon Avatar

Almost bought it but decided it'd be even cheaper later around Christmas and that's about the time I'll be finished with my other games.  

3. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 13:14 Nameless Again

Meh, I can wait. Still in the middle of:

Just Cause 2
Zombie Driver
Episodes from Liberty City
Alien vs. Pred 2000
Dead Space
etc.
etc.
etc...

2. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 13:04 Wallshadows

After just buying Mass Effect 1 & 2, I think I have many late nights ahead of me as it is before making the plunge into Dragon Age...  

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

1. Re: Dragon Age Sale Jun 21, 2010, 12:56 Tumbler

Dig Deluxe Ed + Awakenings is $53.99....LOL.

I think I'd consider this at $29.99, I'd probably pass but at least I'd be tempted...

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo