Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

It Came from E3 2010, Part 11

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 21, 2010, 23:02 ForgedReality

All of my girlfriends have been hotter than every single one of those "babes." It has nothing to do with age, Photoshop, or outfits. Those actresses are all just really unattractive. I guess that's what happens in a recession though--companies can't afford to hire quality eye candy.

Maybe you guys are all just interested in their assets. I'm referring mostly to the face. Now go look at the slideshow again with that in mind, and this time, look at their faces.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 21, 2010, 09:20 Verno

ForgedReality you must be.. under 24? (I'm assuming this simply by the use of 'bitches' and the assumption that your standards are very high, young man high.) What you see in those photos is what women 'actually' look like.

He's just a woman hating retard, probably for lack of actually interacting with any in real life. He's had a few posts already about "fucking bitches" and so on. Obnoxious idiot, you can safely file him under "40 year old virgin" category.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

10. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 21, 2010, 02:50 eRe4s3r

At least we know who didn't win Journalistic Integrity  

9. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 20, 2010, 12:49  Blue 

Pankin wrote on Jun 19, 2010, 23:40:
<glares at that apostrophe-s>

I'm disappointed, Blue.

I share your disappointment.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

8. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 20, 2010, 12:49 me

Who won E3? Is this for real?

Hello IGN, goodbye journalism.

7. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 20, 2010, 12:43 Fion

Pankin wrote on Jun 19, 2010, 23:40:

I'm disappointed, Blue.

Lol, I guess after your 500th '2010' you get pretty tired of typing it.

6. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 20, 2010, 12:34 Fion

ForgedReality you must be.. under 24? (I'm assuming this simply by the use of 'bitches' and the assumption that your standards are very high, young man high.) What you see in those photos is what women 'actually' look like. They aren't photo-shopped, aren't shot in the best light, with the best cameras at the best and most sexy angles. Their flaws aren't covered up or their images altered.

Take your average bombshell, remove all their $500 makup jobs, their top-tier photo-shop images, the $50k cameras they were shot with, the $12k outfits tailored exactly for them, the fake tits, asses, lips, skin, eyes, hair and teeth... and you get this.

I'm not saying there aren't a few women (more than a few) that aren't all the good looking in the face particularly, but the vast majority of them are what actual 'good looking' women look like. This US image of beauty that is sold to young men and women is a complete fabrication 99% of the time.

Edit: On topic, IGN lost all credibility when they all praised the Xbox show as the best in years right after they each received their new 360 slims. Everyone else in the entire world knows their show was an absolute disaster, including M$. IGN's opinions were purchased, it's that simple. In the end I'm sure they were far from the only ones who were willing to sell their critical opinions, just the most well known.

This comment was edited on Jun 20, 2010, 12:41.

5. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 20, 2010, 00:00 Silicon Avatar

Well, to be fair - a lot of the outfits weren't flattering at all.  

4. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 19, 2010, 23:43 ForgedReality

Holy shit. NONE of them fuckin bitches are cute. 110 images, and maybe two of them could be considered attractive, and just barely "babes." There should be a law, or at least higher standards at these things. Christ. That's false advertisement.  

3. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 19, 2010, 23:40 Pankin

I'm disappointed, Blue.

2. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 19, 2010, 17:12 Silicon Avatar

I was disappointed with the lack of Elder Scrolls announcements.  

1. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 11 Jun 19, 2010, 16:18 Cram

I lost the ability to take IGN seriously as a reputable journalistic source after this E3. I know a lot of people already did a long time ago, it finally happened to me. I know they're departmentalized, but when all your journalists are elitist fanboy's, how can you have respect for them? Ya, I know I'm pretty late just figuring this out now about IGN.

I think IGN is simply catering to their audience. Browsing through their Xbox360, PS3 and Wii forums, it's clear IGN's core audience cares more about who won and who lost E3 more than the games or anything else. Cross forum wars and trolling are rampant over there. I swear IGN wrote more articles about "what xxcompany did right" , "what xxcompany did wrong" than they did game/software/hardware previews.

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo